Indigo 5.0 Beta 8 Released
5.0 Beta 8 is now available for download.
In addition to the major 5.0 improvements
this update includes:
- Added Airfoil Plugin.
- Added NOAA Weather Plugin.
- Added device states to the Condition Editor.
- Added support for embedded and external file Indigo python script actions.
- Added support for new INSTEON SwitchLinc dimmer (power-line only model).
- Added device images that mimics the play/pause button behavior in iTunes for use with iTunes server devices (iTunes plugin). See the plugin's help page for more details.
- Fixed bug that caused uploading of if dark/daylight conditionals to the PowerLinc 1132CU to fail.
- Fixed bug in X10 SwitchLinc device dialog for setting the default ramp rate and default brightness.
- Fixed bug that prevented Internet Explorer from showing device and variable updates.
- Fixed variable delete warning bug so that it now warns when a variable is used in any conditions.
- Fixed bug that would cause device states on some modules (motion sensor) to incorrectly update.
- Fixed bug introduced in previous beta that would cause the Compile and Test button in the condition editor UI to fail.
- Fixed bug in the Control Page Editor where selecting "Disable Schedule" as the server action would open the Action Editor with "Enable Schedule" selected.
- Fixed bug in the "Insert Device State into Variable" action in the "Action Collection" plugin that caused an error when trying to insert a floating-point value into a variable.
- Modified KeypadLinc device dialog UI to always have 6/8 button layout popup enabled to allow overriding of value returned from the module (some older firmware versions claim 6 button layout even in 8 button layout mode).
- Modified Interfaces and Plugins menu item titles to be less verbose. Also modified some Plugins to simplify the name.
- Improved reliability of embedded AppleScript execution.
- Sorted the variable list and made the variable popup wider in the Condition Editor.
- Plugin API addition: improved validation of the required elements in the Devices.xml.
- Plugin API addition: the text in readonly text fields now displays in gray to help identify them as uneditable