Indigo Touch 1.5.0 (iPhone / iPod Touch app) Released
Indigo Touch 1.5.0
(our iPhone and iPod Touch client application) is now available for downloading (or updating) from Apple's iTunes Store.
IMPORTANT: Indigo Touch 1.5.0 requires iPhone OS 3.0+ and works best with Indigo Server 4.1.0 or higher
which an be downloaded here.
More information about Indigo 4.1 is available here.
This update includes:
- Added support for Device state and Variable value image selection heuristics in control pages.
- Added support for new Hide Tab Bar at bottom Control Page option.
- Added ability to change Indigo Variable values.
- Added connected server information to Settings panel.
- Added Indigo Touch version information to Settings panel.
- Added UI page transitions when navigating to a new page when hideNavBar=1 argument is set in Indigo URL.
- Improved tab bar icon appearance.
- Fixed infrequent crash that could occur when switching away from a partially loaded page.
- Fixed crash when accessing an Indigo Touch URL from within Indigo Touch (via a Control Page link object).