Indigo 4.1.0 Beta 2 Released
4.1.0 beta 2 is now available for download. This is a beta, so be sure and make a copy of your database file before installing it. Updates include:
- IMPORTANT: This version is only compatible with Indigo Touch 1.0.1 or higher
- Added a server check to see if the FTDI Virtual Comm Port driver is installed. When you select the 2412 in the client's interface preference tab, if the driver isn't installed on the server, it will warn you that it's not installed and give you the option of going to the FTDI download website.
- Added a symbolic link to the current log file, in the Logs folder, called indigo_log.txt. This will allow any unix utilities to point to that file and it will always reflect the current file (like other rolling log utilities in unix). NOTE: the link is created whenever a new log file is created, so it will only show up when the log rolls at midnight.
- Improved robustness of PowerLinc 2412U communication (added watchdog auto-reset).
- Improved the NOAA Script such that when the source file stops returning an expected value a better error message is displayed in the Indigo log.
- Fixed CM15 (firmware 2 only) incompatibility that caused incoming X10 RF commands to be dropped in some cases and duplicated in others.
- Fixed bug that caused bogus error message when an already existing INSTEON link is re-added to the PowerLinc 2412U.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect HTTP authentication failure message to display after wrong password was entered.
- Fixed bug that caused the Remote Display column in the Devices table to not sort correctly and throw an error when the checkbox was on.